THE MULTI-SENSOR FUSION PLATFORM FOR STRATEGIC MARITIME INTELLIGENCE
In the sea, every day there are big challenges to face. A complete Multi Sensor Fusion System with AI features for Strategic Maritime Intelligence is the essential tool to help Navy, Coast Guard and LEAs to manage Surveillance and Vessel monitoring activities and construct the Maritime Situation Picture.
- Understanding what is happening: Many countries are not able to effectively monitor their Exclusive Economic Zones (EEZ). The complete maritime intelligence solution helps to control the sea fighting illegal activity.
- Information Overload: The volume of communications (AIS transmitters, satellite and RF) are growing day by day. Only an advanced big data platform that combine also other sources can provide useful intelligence in real-time do understand what happen and prevent risks.
- Data Correlation: Heterogeneous sources not always provide a unified correlated representation of the monitored scenario. Machine Learning alghoritms have been designed to automatically generate virtual targets and detect anomalies.
- Prevent risks and identify the targets: It is needed a real-time automatic support for the decision-makers to immediately identify anomalous activities and to focus on the suspicious targets (less than 1%), ignoring the rest.
Maritime Intelligence is the support for:
Sea Domain Awareness - Maritime Analysis - Exclusive Economic Zones (EEZ) Traffic Control - Port Monitoring - Fishery Control - Illegal Trafficking / Migration
IPS Multi Sensor Fusion Platform is a modular and scalable system that integrates Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms capable to gather data from multiple sources:
- Satellite Communication (Voice and Data)
- HF/VUHF communications
- Marine AIS
- Web and Social Media
Key Features of the system are the following:
- Complete coverage of the sovereign waters or any region that is covered by the reporting sensors to protect the country from terror and enemy activities as well as the protection of national economical assets within the EEZ (exclusive economic zone).
- Real-time acquisition of a large volume of records to monitor costs and harbors areas with automatic identification of threats and anomalies.
- Continuous monitoring of all maritime activities and alerts on potential events to provide a complete situational awareness.
- Deep analytics to convert maritime data, the whereabouts of all ships, in full visibility across the sea.
Multi Sensor Fusion
Real-time acquisition of a large volume of records to monitor costs and harbors areas with automatic identification of threats and anomalies using machine learning and artificial intelligence algorythms.
Vessel Traffic Monitoring
Vessel Traffic and Communications Monitoring to manage Surveillance Activities and construct the Maritime Situation Picture.
Complete coverage of the sovereign waters or any region that is covered by feeding sensors to understand what is happening.
Identification of strange behaviours in the sea through the automatic analysis of unusual movements (parallel, round, sawtooth, square directions and direction change and proximity).
Automatic notifications of potential risks and unusual movements to improve the analysis and make the operations more effective.
Screening of ships and companies against international sanctions lists, analysis of ships movements, ships ownerships controls, registration and class checks.